There haven’t been very many new listings to sort through lately. But of the four deals mentioned in the last two weeks, two have already sold. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the others sold soon.
I picked three this week.
- 5173 S Emerald Way, $168,500, Listed by Elizabeth MacMullen at RE/MAX of Wasilla. This is a foreclosure on a lake in the Big Lake area. When you throw in the almost 2 acres of land and detached shop, it’s hard to beat.
- 2020 S Rue de la Paix, $189,000, Listed by Cheryl Campbell at Prudential Jack White Vista. Three bedroom two bath in immaculate condition. That’s only $129 per square foot, not bad for a newer ranch.
- 2751 W Stonebridge Drive, $285,000, Listed by Marty Van Diest at RE/MAX of Wasilla. I’m serious about this one. If you are in the market for a house n this price range this one is hard to beat. It’s under construction now and will be complete about the end of February. 1900 sq ft ranch with LOTS of upgrades.
Remember the rules for deals of the week:
- 1. Just because I say its a deal doesn’t mean that you should buy it “sight unseen”. I am only looking at the MLS. In most cases I am not physically previewing these properties.
- 2. To qualify for DOTW, within the past week the property must have either been newly listed, come back on the market, or had the price lowered. This is based on the assumption that if a property was truly a “deal” it would not last more than a week on the market.