Here are the deals of the week for week proceeding Feb 26, 2008. Remember the rules…
- 1. Just because I say its a deal doesn’t mean that you should buy it “sight unseen”. I am only looking at the MLS. In most cases I am not physically previewing these properties.
- 2. To qualify for DOTW, within the past week the property must have either been newly listed, come back on the market, or had the price lowered. This is based on the assumption that if a property was truly a “deal” it would not last more than a week on the market.
These three listings are all brand new listings this week.
- $89,500, older log cabin on more than one acre backs up to borough land in the Chickaloon area. Listed by Dynamic Properties
- $182,500, 1,507 sq ft, 3 bed 2 bath only 5 year old home off of Palmer-Fishhook. Prudential Vista Real Estate.
- $209,900, 1,402 sq ft ranch with two car garage in Settlers Bay, built by Sumner Construction. Listed with RE/MAX of Wasilla
Call me 907 232–7900