I specialize in representing my clients in the purchases and sales of single-family residences, income property, recreational property plus lots & acreage within the cities of Palmer, Wasilla, Sutton, Big Lake, Houston, Willow, and Talkeetna. I keep current of transactions in the Mat-Su Valley, including new subdivisions and platting/zoning changes.
I have been a licensed Realtor since 1974. I was born in Kassel, Germany, moved to America in 1964, and made Alaska my home in 1966. I have always been very active in the community on both a professional and personal basis.
My local affiliations include:
- Past Chairperson Mat-Su Borough Planning Commission
- Rotarian and past President, Paul Harris Fellow
- Past Chair & Board Member Mat-Su Borough Platting Board
- Board Member Palmer Economic Development Authority
- Current Port Mackenzie Port Commissioner