This is post number 3 on this topic. Go here for Post number 2 which cumulative up to that point. So lets see how many more things we can do. Lot’s of people have helped and I should have been acknowledging that…I’ll do so in this post.
We are on number 46 now…
46. From Karen Hill…Visit the Colony House Museum in Palmer.
47. From Karen Hill…Go fossil hunting at Coyote Lake in Sutton.
48. From Rochelle Markle…Go Hiking in Hatcher Pass.
49. From Todd Stafford…Geocaching
50. From Todd Stafford…Go to the Scout Ridge Overlook.
51. From Todd Stafford…Hike the Mat-Su Greenbelt Trails
52. Hike Lazy Mountain. The diehards even do it in winter.
53. Ice Fishing on all the local lakes.
54. Snowshoe in the fluffy stuff.
55. Plan next summers camping trip.
56. Go to Realtor Open Houses…:-)
57. Warm up at the Hot Chocolate Shoppe in Palmer.
58. Go Glacier Biking