Wasilla and Palmer Home Inspectors
This is a list of licensed home inspectors that work in the Mat-Su Valley. As time goes by I will add to this list. If you want to be on it, just drop me an email.
- Kelly Allen, Alaska Home Detective, 907-982-1665
- Matt Joseph , Josephinspectionalaska.com 907-715-6336
- Fairview Property Consultants, Mike Divis, 907-355-1066
- Home Tech, Loren Kroon, 373–3811
- Quality Home Inspections, Kevin Jones, 333–1719
- A1 Inspection, Steve Amidon, 892–4444
- Home Inspections Plus, Troy Bloxom, 694–7587
- Sommer Enterprises, Dan Sommer, 907 841-0188
Below are some actual inspection pictures. They show some old water stains, an electrical panel, and a deck. All of which merit attention. These are typical things an inspector will note.
But these are minor, sometimes they will find foundation problems, mold or rot in the attic, or other problems that can cause tens of thousands of dollars to fix. I recently saw a house purchased just a couple years ago without an inspection in which the buyer completed over $50,000 of work to make all the necessary repairs. These repairs were not known the the buyer prior to closing.
I also recommend that a buyer do a more detailed water test as part of their inspection. See Wasilla Well Water for more about this.