Womens show in Wasilla THIS WEEKEND!
The 5th annual Today’s Woman Show, an event for the Alaskan Woman will be held at the Menard Sports Center in Wasilla, Alaska.
Shop, Learn and laugh at the ultimate day out for women.
WHEN: April 20, 21 and 22, 2012;
Show Hours: Friday-2pm-7pm, Saturday-11am-6pm, Sunday-11am-5pm
WHERE: The Menard Sports Center in Wasilla, AK
( 1001 South Mack Drive, about 1/4 Mile past Spenard Builders Supply)
- Entertaining Stage Presentations
- Educational and Informative Seminars
- FREE PUBLIC ADMISSION AND FREE PARKING
- Relax in Our Wine & Beer Garden
- Special “WEDDING SECTION” Featuring a Bridal Fashion Show by Donna’s Corner Saturday & Sunday at 2:00 pm and sample free cake from Verda’s Cakes & Things
- Fine Arts & Crafts
- Makeovers, Health Screenings, Beauty Tips and lots of personal attention from a variety of experts
- Door Prizes: Grand Prizes:1)50,000 Airline Miles and 2) Free Cell Phone with three month’s Free Service from GCI
- DONATE BLOOD– The Bloodmobile will be at the Show on Sunday, April 22.
Get Inspired, feel refreshed and uncover the secrets to living well, feeling healthy and having fun. The Today’s Woman Show returns for it’s 5th year and you are invited to join the fun. Jam-packed with cool jewelry and handbags, make-up tips and tricks, delicious gourmet treats and more. Besides the incredible shopping, you can enjoy runway fashion shows, cooking classes, fine arts & crafts, health screenings and everything for your wedding. Share in the fun….Grab your mom, sister or friend, mark your calendar and plant to attend this year’s 2012 Today’s Woman Show-An Event for the Alaskan Woman.