Mat-Su Real Estate Deals
I did the deals of the week a little differently this week. I talked to a bunch of realtors and asked which property are they surprised isn’t sold already.
Here they are:
- 2980 S Aimee’s Circle for $290,000, Brand New and lots of upgrades. Listed with Ray Wood, Prudential Vista Real Estate.
- 4500 S McKechnie Loop, $180,000 for a Duplex, Listed with Larry Ficek RE/MAX
- 2634 W Stable Circle, $258,000, Listed with Dave Johnson, Fishhook Realty.
- 11727 Knik-Goose Bay Road. $750,000, Listed with Jo Sonerholm, Prudential Vista
- 4901 E Fairview Loop, $175,000 with a shop, Listed with Kevin Crozier, RE/MAX
- 8571 E Queensboro, $325,000 3460 sq ft home, Listed with Marty Van Diest…that’s me!
- 5155 N Kipling, $250,000, 1625 Brand New Ranch in Hart Lake. I get two…
These are all very good houses for the price. Obviously they don’t fit every buyer, but they are priced right for the property. Check them out. If you are interested but still think the price is high, these are serious sellers, make an offer.
Call me at 907 232–7900 to look at any of them.