Midtown Estates, Palmer Alaska
Just off mile 4 of the Palmer-Wasilla Highway is one of my favorite valley neighborhoods. This is Midtown Estates. The paved roads wind around and over birch covered ridges and with houses nestled back behind their well tended yards.
People tend to live in this area for extended periods. It seems that this location is ideal for families with children in the schools and also for workers in Palmer, Wasilla, or Anchorage. It is a quiet neighborhood with easy access to the highways.
Also, you can walk through a gate in the back of the subdivision right onto the track behind Colony High school and Colony Middle School. It’s only a mile or so to Pioneer Peak Elementary.
Click here for a google map to the subdivision
Click here for a borough tax map showing the lots. The highlighted lots are the homes for sale.
Right now, there are five homes for sale in Midtown Estates.
- 8910 E Lexington, 1,833 square feet for $237,500, $129 per sq ft.
- Listed with Sally Carman, Century 21 North Homes Real Estate
- 2190 Broadway, 2,728 square feet for $259,900, $95 per sq ft
- Listed with Marty Van Diest, RE/MAX of Wasilla
- 8860 Kiva Way, 2,187 square feet for $260,000, $118 per sq ft
- Listed with Paddy Coan, Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate
- 9031 Westside, 1,920 square feet for $245,000, $127 per sq ft.
- Listed with Naomi Hodgson, Coldwell Banker Best Properties
- 9081 Brooklyn , 3,409 square feet for $434,000, $127 per sq ft
- Listed with Mike McLane, Prudential Jack White Vista Real Estate
If you would like to view any of these homes. Or any other home for sale in the Palmer and Wasilla areas…give me a call 907 232–7900 or email me by clicking on “contact” to the right.
Make sure to subscribe to my blog if you would like to see the news as soon as it appears.