Wasilla Real Estate Deals Of The Week
Here are a few good deals for the Wasilla Real Estate News this week.
- $148,000 listed by Lee Mitchell, RE/MAX of Wasilla, 1200 sq ft, built in 1995.
- $165,000 listed by Kevin Crozier, RE/MAX of Wasilla
- 1,406 sq ft. looks like a foreclosure.
- No Photo…but 2,824 sq ft for $180,000 in Memory Lakes. Listed with Charlene Moss, Prudential Vista…that’s only $63.74 a sq ft, one of the lowest on the market.
Finally, I HAVE to put in three of my own that are great deals:
- $149,900, I keep getting phone calls asking me if this is an unfinished price, let me say this loud and clear…THIS IS A FINISHED HOUSE. Not only that, it’s finished very nicely. 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath on almost a full acre just on the edge of Wasilla on Locksley Loop. Here are more details.
- $255,000, If this isn’t the nicest home for the price anywhere in Wasilla I would be surprised. This house is 2,500 square feet, in-floor heat on both floors, 4 bedrooms, three full baths, a family room, den, storage room and extra large garage. Go here for more info
- $239,900, 1560 square foot ranch just off of Fairview Loop Road. This is a brand new home to be finished around the end of June or so. Time to pick your colors.
- More info here.
If you would like to know about any homes on the market in the Mat-Su Valley give Jay or Marty a call. 907 373–0999 will catch us both. We look at homes every day, we know the market. When we are searching for homes for a buyer we scour not only the MLS, and when we can’t find one there, we start calling other people and even home owners that own a home like the one you want. Who knows, they may want to sell!