Wasilla Real Estate Deals of the Week for April 10, 2007
I picked four homes out of the list of 176 listings. These are all 4 bedroom homes with two car garages. In addition, they are all fairly new homes, I think the oldest is less than four years old. Often, you will find that homes like these are better than new. That is because all the bugs have been worked out and the landscaping is at least started.
Here they are:
- 1163 Katie, $224,000, Listed with Kristan Cole, RE/MAX of Wasilla
- 3131 Southview, $229,000 Listed with Steven Gilroy, Prudential Vista
- 4760 Crabapple, $230,000 Elizabeth MacMullen,RE/MAX of Wasilla
- 4021 Birch Cove, $255,000 Marty Van Diest, RE/MAX of Wasilla
The last one is my listing and I honestly believe it is a GREAT house for the money with in-floor heat, vinyl siding, 840 sq ft garage and lots more extras. See the photos.
Thanks to Larry Ficek for mentioning a couple of these deals to me. They truly are good deals today and I would be surprised if they are still for sale next week…I’ll check.
Speaking of Larry, here is a great listing he just put on the market.
- 4450 Pinnell, $230,000, 2000+ sq ft, over 2 acres of UNRESTRICTED LAND, with a barn and 768 sq ft garage. This is in the Palmer-Fishhook area.
But please call ME to see it since I told you about it. I have to pay for this service somehow, and selling houses is how I do it.
Or you can call my cell at 907 232–7900.
Check out past deals of the week.