Search the entire Alaska MLS system from this site.
Choose from any of the searches below
Make sure that you scroll down for hints on using this powerful search engine
1. If you sign in on one of the registration only searches and receive your password come back to this page and click on the link for the search again. This will take you to the restricted search that you want. This is the only way to see these restricted searches.
2. You can edit any search after you are in it. You can modify it in almost any way. For example, you could take the Palmer Homes Under $200,000 search and change it to find only Anchorage Homes over $500,000. Or to find only vacant land in Talkeetna.
3. After you log into one of the restricted searches…keep your password somewhere. It’s a tough one to remember and I haven’t found a way to change the password to something that might be easier.
4. This search feature is new on Valley Market Real Estate and I will add to the FAQs as I learn more. If you have suggestions or questions please send them my way so that we can make the best use of this site. As opposed to all other search sites, this one is updated live. As soon as any realtor adds a listing to the MLS, it will appear on this site. This site has a live connection to the Alaska MLS system. Most other search sites are updated daily or even less often than that.
Marty Van Diest, Tele 907.232.7900 / marty[at]valleymarket[dot]com
- Property Information
- Palmer, Alaska
- 365 Things To Do In The Mat-Su Valley
- Sold Listings
- About Wasilla Real Estate News
- Blog Roll
- Closing Costs
- Commission Rates
- Cottonwood Shores
- Deals of the Week
- Financing Your Home
- For Buyers
- For Sellers
- Getting Ready For The Sale
- Healthy Homes
- Listing Your Property
- Market Trends
- Monday Market Memo
- My Listings
- New Construction
- Wasilla Real Estate News